Monday, May 14, 2012

The wheels just keep on turning

Five long years in R have made me see more than my fair share of goodbyes. No, not so much that I start personifying them as I'd once feared, but thankfully enough that I figured I must be inured to it all by now.

Or so I thought until this morning.

I think I should've said something wildly inappropriate, just to ensure I wouldn't be missed. But I guess that would be thinking too highly of myself. Wishful thinking, as she used to point out.

As it stands, another addition to Famous Last Words today reads- To Mango: See you soon. (between two coaches aboard the slowly moving Jan Shatabdi)

Why did my playlist just play Bookends?

2 comments:

Anirudh Arun said...

Sentiness. Again. And who's Mango?

Murty said...

Dude just because I don't use a label called "senti posts" like you doesn't mean you should point out, right? :P