Thursday, January 3, 2008

A new beginning (isn't ANY beginning "new"?).

OK.

New things galore. The 503rd leap year, a new semester on, and, of course, a new blog for this blabberhead (who, invariably, is typing this in the library of all places possible- which probably explains his helplessness when it comes to academics).

New things galore, alright.

But, some things just don't change do they- a new semester begins with me caught dozing in the very first bench (yet again?) and this blog, too, begins with that oh-so-familiar aimlessness of mine which has characterised the 502nd, 501st, 500th and 499th leap years (and the other 365-day ones in between two) led by me.

So without further ado, I move on to the logical conclusion of this first post- MOVE ON TO THE SECOND! (Hah! I wonder if you really expected this, and I'm pretty sure that you're punching me in your mind in there- OUCH! THAT HURT!)

Happy blogging!

And dear reader, if you decide to navigate again to this very page (which, under normal circumstances, you WOULDN'T), you'd...hmmm.... let's just keep it under wraps for now (which is a nicer way of saying "I don't really know what I'm gonna post.").

Happy reading! (which logically translates to "Happy committing suicide!")

1 comment:

M.S.K said...

Not bad bro...Waiting for the next episode...